Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Brooks Brothers Navy Loro Piana Brooksstorm Wool walking Coat,"MED" fits 42R 40R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Brooks Brothers Navy Loro Piana Brooksstorm Wool walking Coat,"MED" fits 42R 40R

http://imgur.com/a/GP4hP the album

This Loro Piana Wool Brooksstorm coat is just amazing! The wool just REPELS water like crazy. Somehow this happens with wool that is softer and smoother than any i've ever felt on a top coat or a jacket. It almost feels like cashmere it's so soft.

This jacket was just dry cleaned, and is pretty perfect. It seems brand new. It fits a tiny bit large (since it's a winter jacket and is accounting for things like you wearing a sweater), so check the measurements before bidding.

The jacket is light for how warm it is. It's much warmer than my melton wool navy peacoat, and it's easily 1/3 the weight. It's a real miracle of cloth engineering. I had only one winter jacket, this would easily be it. It's an absolute dream.

Current comparable versions of this coat are maybe $800 or so on the brooks brothers site. For someone here on the Dappered forum I would do $100 shipped...

I am a 44R and it quite nearly fits me, but it's just not quite there. I think the armpit to armpit is 23" or so.

is is a very nice quality coat! in addition to looking nice overall, the details are finished expertly.

Working...
X