Making room in my watch collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making room in my watch collection

I have two watches I want to sell to make room for a new vintage piece (thanks Dappered).

The first is the Sea Gull Rodina automatic seen here on Dappered quite a bit. Basically an exact homage to the Nomos Tangente. It's in great condition and comes with the original box and papers. $70 plus shipping in North America.

The second is the Casio Edifice EF503D-1AV quartz on a black dial. I added a black and red rally strap and will include it with the metal bracelet it comes on. It too is in great condition and comes with the original box and papers. $75 plus shipping in North America.

Both have been worn only a half dozen times as I dialed in on what I really like (a bauhaus style dress watch or a speedy style chronograph). I'll most like put these up for eBay auction for a bit more next week but figured Dappered viewers might want a deal and an early look.

PM me if you are interested or want photos. Can't seem to figure out how to post pictures anymore.

Thanks!

Originally posted by fernandezbuys View Post
    I have two watches I want to sell to make room for a new vintage piece (thanks Dappered).

The first is the Sea Gull Rodina automatic seen here on Dappered quite a bit. Basically an exact homage to the Nomos Tangente. It's in great condition and comes with the original box and papers. $70 plus shipping in North America.

The second is the Casio Edifice EF503D-1AV quartz on a black dial. I added a black and red rally strap and will include it with the metal bracelet it comes on. It too is in great condition and comes with the original box and papers. $75 plus shipping in North America.

Both have been worn only a half dozen times as I dialed in on what I really like (a bauhaus style dress watch or a speedy style chronograph). I'll most like put these up for eBay auction for a bit more next week but figured Dappered viewers might want a deal and an early look.

PM me if you are interested or want photos. Can't seem to figure out how to post pictures anymore.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a slick strap on the edifice. Glws

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Thanks. Sold by Watch Gecko on Amazon. $24 I think. Leather too.

Comment

Both of these watches have sold. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X