Ties! Drakes, Berg&berg, Suitsupply, Charles Tyrwhitt, Ted Baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ties! Drakes, Berg&berg, Suitsupply, Charles Tyrwhitt, Ted Baker

Hey all, several new and used high quality ties for sale. Please see my Styleforum post for pics and message me if interested.
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/527896/t...arles-tyrwhitt

1. Drakes - Burgundy shantung with white polka dots. Used but in excellent condition. (Third from the bottom on the pic of all of the ties)
    Length ~ 59 in
    Width ~ 2.75 in
    Price: $79

2. Suitsupply - Green mixed material tie. Great winter tie. 70% wool, 19% cashmere, 11% silk. Used but only worn 2 times and in great condition.
    Length ~58 in
    Width ~3.25 in
    Price: $49

3. Suitsupply - Blue-Navy Slubby cotton-silk tie. Brand new with tags. Beautiful tie.
    Length ~58 in
    Width ~ 3.25 in
    Price: $49

4. Suitsupply - brown polka-dot tie. Brand new with tags. Great staple tie. Pure silk.
    Length ~58 in
    Width ~ 3.25 in
    Price: $54

5. Suitsupply - Green check tie. Brand new with tags. Pure silk.
    Length ~58 in
    Width ~ 3 in
    Price: $54

6. Ted Baker - Purple polka dot tie with great texture. Beautiful color and pattern. Used but in great condition.
    Length ~ 59 in
    Width ~ 3.5 in
    Price: $21

7. Berg and Berg - Blue silk-linen tie. Brand new with tags. Great texture and color to it.
    Length ~ 58-59 in
    Width ~ 3.125 in
    Price: $64

8. Berg and Berg - Red polka dot tie. Great bright red color. Brand new with tags. Great texture and color to it. 100% silk.
    Length ~ 58-59 in
    Width ~ 3.125 in
    Price: $64

9. Charles Tyrwhitt - Blue and green alternating stripes tie. Great slub texture to it. Used but in good condition with just some wrinkling of the fabric noted which can be taken out I am sure. 60% silk, 40% linen.
    Length ~ 58-59 in
    Width ~ 3.5 in
    Price: $19

Are you really trying to resell ties you bought from the SuitSupply outlet at above retail price? I have the blue slub silk-cotton one and while it was a steal at the price I bought it for, the reason the ties went to the outlet in the first place is that SS couldn't even sell them at retail with free shipping/returns available.

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
      Are you really trying to resell ties you bought from the SuitSupply outlet at above retail price? I have the blue slub silk-cotton one and while it was a steal at the price I bought it for, the reason the ties went to the outlet in the first place is that SS couldn't even sell them at retail with free shipping/returns available.
      I was given some of these new ones as gifts from a friend that knows I love suitsupply for my birthday. No idea what they were bought for other than knowing what the price tag shows. I was not informed that they were outlet items. The used ones I bought myself, mostly at full retail price. I am open to offers if the prices are unfair. I am not trying to make a huge profit or cheat anyone. Just trying to unload some items that I do not use (or have never used).

Comment

Working...
      X