FS: Suitsupply Sunglasses NWT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Suitsupply Sunglasses NWT

I picked these up during the Outlet sale. They are very nice glasses but unfortunately they don't suit my face. I tried them on and then put them back in the original packaging.

They are a tortoise shell colored frame. They come with all packaging and tags. Asking $36 shipped for them.

They don't happen to have eyeglass measurements on the inside of one of the temples, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkie_415 View Post
      They don't happen to have eyeglass measurements on the inside of one of the temples, do they?
      They don't. The measurements were on the website but since it was during the Outlet sale I can no longer get to it. If you do a search for the model SG004, it pulls up searches but they all go to the SS outlet. If you can figure out a way to pull up a cached version of the page you may be able to see the measurements.

Comment

I found a cached version by using google (under the blue link in google results, there's a small triangle in green--if you click that you can display google's cached version of the page.

The only thing it says is "one size" so I don't know if this was offered in different sizes or if there's any measurements. Nothing displayed on the cached version at least.
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
          I found a cached version by using google (under the blue link in google results, there's a small triangle in green--if you click that you can display google's cached version of the page.

The only thing it says is "one size" so I don't know if this was offered in different sizes or if there's any measurements. Nothing displayed on the cached version at least.
          You're correct. I thought it had the measurements but I must have been mistaken. Here's the link to the cached version on the European site:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Comment

Still available.

Comment

how much would you want for these if shipping to Scotland was included?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gerryburtier View Post
                how much would you want for these if shipping to Scotland was included?
                That would depend on what shipping to Scotland is. I'm guessing it won't be cheap.

Comment

The measurement cache link doesn't work. Could you repost/take measurements? I'd be interested if they happen to fit my face (~50mm). Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X