Allen Edmonds 11D Kennilworth $90 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds 11D Kennilworth $90 shipped

I bought these shoes from another user in this forum and I've only worn them about 3 times trying to justify my purchase and hoping they'd break in a bit better, but it just seems they are a bit too slim for my foot. Here are the pictures from the original post. The condition hasn't changed much and I'll update with new photos when I get home tonight.

I'm asking $90 OBO

Bump with new photos!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Couple pending offers for buy and trade, but these are also still available

Comment

Bump! Still trying to get rid of these

Comment

Price Drop

$75 shipped. These shoes are in great condition, just didn't fit as well as I hoped.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Are those brown burnished?

Comment

How worn were they when you bought them. What kind of shape are the soles in?

Comment

Based on the mark on the soul of the shoe, these appear to be seconds. Can you comment on what the nature of the second is? Is it an obvious deficiency?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                        Based on the mark on the soul of the shoe, these appear to be seconds. Can you comment on what the nature of the second is? Is it an obvious deficiency?
                        I can't find any flaw on them. I can take some more close-up photos tonight when I get off work.

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
                          Are those brown burnished?
                          I believe so. The colors in the photos are pretty true to life

Originally posted by Dan_Falcortez View Post
                          How worn were they when you bought them. What kind of shape are the soles in?
                          The soles were in the same shape when I bought them as they are now. I only wore them two or three times, since they didn't fit right.

Comment

Working...
                          X