Lands' End Tailored Fit Year'rounder Wool Suit - Navy, Charcoal, Light Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lands' End Tailored Fit Year'rounder Wool Suit - Navy, Charcoal, Light Grey

I have the Lands' End Tailored Fit Year'rounder Wool Suit in 3 different colors in size 38R: Navy, Charcoal, and Light Grey. The pants are size 31 waist and have been tapered to a 7in leg opening for a modern fit.

Year’rounder Suit Jackets may be the best value in America.

You could pay more - a lot more - for a coat like this. But why would you? It’s tailored with all the details of coats costing much more: felt under collar, sweat shields, three interior pockets (one with security flap), two rear vents and a smooth full lining. Plus, we use fine all-season 100% Australian merino wool to weave the fabric, assuring you durability and longevity. You can pair it with Year’rounder pants to create a perfectly-fitting suit. Some may call this a wardrobe basic, but after you slip yours on, we think you’ll agree: there’s nothing basic about a Year’rounder®.

Features

Tailored fit: Slimmer through the body but not tight
    Fully lined
    Two rear vents
    Alterable sleeve vent
    Sweat shields
    Three interior pockets, one with security flap
    100% worsted wool. Lining: 100% Polyester. Dry clean. Imported.

Trim, not tight, for a cleaner look.

When your Year'rounder® dress pants arrive, make a point of feeling the fabric. It's woven from 80s merino wool yarn — silky, with great drape, yet robust enough for unusual durability. And, in a weight carefully selected for comfort any day, any season. The tailoring is thoroughly classic, with every detail you've come to expect from Lands' End®. In addition to the tailoring above, we build in an integrated French Fly to keep the front flat, extra lining at the crotch and fly for comfort and durability, side pockets (with a coin catch on your right) and button-through back pockets.

Features

100% Australian merino wool in fine 80s yarns for a refined look and soft hand
    Tropical Weight Wool is lightweight for summer comfort, while still cozy through cold temperatures
    Ban-Rol® waistband
    Front lined to the knees
    Hook-and-bar closure with extended waist tab
    100% worsted wool. Dry clean. Imported.

No picture of the light grey but it's a beautiful color and suit I wear the most!
    Last edited by sobecane; July 30, 2016, 08:10 PM.

Forgot to list prices. Will let each suit go for $100. Discounted if you buy multiples, preferably all 3

Thanks!

Comment

bump

Comment

Can't believe these haven't sold. Great price for quality staple suits. Perfect suit for someone's first suit for interview, interning, etc. For all the posts trying to fit into Ludlow suits, this is a worthy alternative.

Comment

connersw - Thanks for the kind remarks. These 3 suits were my interview suits and used for a couple meetings a year and the occasional holiday party or wedding. Here is a pic of the light grey and navy from this year's holiday parties.

Comment

And here is the navy

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Hello, I was wondering if suits are still available. Interested in one, potentially all. I don't typically do the tapered leg, so I would like to see one of these first before buying the other two as well. I might go ahead and get the pants at lands end separately however. New to this site; got to this thread via Google search for Lands End charcoal 38r tailored fit suit... So what's protocol from here? How quickly can I get these if shipped asap? How do we proceed with making a deal? Thanks! Peace

Comment

I might be interested in taking the pants alone, if the above poster is buying the jackets only. Im normally a 32 waist, how tight would these be?

Comment

Originally posted by ashwin View Post
                    I might be interested in taking the pants alone, if the above poster is buying the jackets only. Im normally a 32 waist, how tight would these be?
                    Pants measure 16 inches across so a 32 would fit well.

Comment

Originally posted by MDenn View Post
                      Hello, I was wondering if suits are still available. Interested in one, potentially all. I don't typically do the tapered leg, so I would like to see one of these first before buying the other two as well. I might go ahead and get the pants at lands end separately however. New to this site; got to this thread via Google search for Lands End charcoal 38r tailored fit suit... So what's protocol from here? How quickly can I get these if shipped asap? How do we proceed with making a deal? Thanks! Peace
                      Haven't heard back from you.

All 3 suits are still available.

Comment

Originally posted by sobecane View Post
                        Haven't heard back from you.

All 3 suits are still available.
                        Hello, I would be interested in these suits if still available.

thanks

Comment

The Navy and Light Grey are still available.

The Charcoal has been sold.

Comment

Only the Navy is still available.

Comment

Working...
                            X