Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 new shoes! B.R. , Kenneth Cole , Rogue Plafon etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 new shoes! B.R. , Kenneth Cole , Rogue Plafon etc...

*This is my 2nd time posting this ad. Apparently there were some issues with the original posting not accepting my images. So I'm going to repost. -Thanks

I have been purchasing new clothes and shoes over the year. And need to make room for the new stuff. So I'm listing some stuff that I have never worn ( or worn 1x ). They have always been kept in the original shoe box ( some with shoe trees -- not included. Would consider including if the $ is right ) and the original tissue still wrapped around the shoes.*

Steve Madden Size 10 – No box

Banana Republic -- Mercer ( Black ) Size 10 D * Made in Italy*
    *Couple creases from age of leather. But near mint condition all around! Doesn't even look like it has been tried on* Flawless!

Banana Republic -- Cameron ( Brown ) Size 10 D * Made in Tunsinia*

Banana Republic -- Cameron ( Black ) Size 10 D * Made in Tunsinia*
    *Laces are coming apart. Probally from age. I don't recall wearing ever.

Rogue Plafon Oxford Size 10.5 I know nothing about these shoes whatsoever. I purchased them on ebay this year because I saw “Allen Edmonds” somewhere in his posting. Purchasing these thinking they were Allen Edmonds. I have never ever worn these shoes. Looking at the bottom of the shoe it looks like it has been previousley worn. But after talking with the person I purchased from he said thats how they come. He said the soles are hand made. Now if thats true or not I can't vouch for him. But after looking at some pictures of these shoes online some looked the exact same on the bottom.

Banana Republic “wheeler”. Size 10. Again I know nothing about these shoes. I saw them on ebay. New never worn. I purchased these because the description said “gray” and after looking at his pics he posted they looked gray. But to me these look nothing like gray. They look like a tan or cream color. These were new when I purchased them this year and I have worn them 1x. This was my 1st time wearing shoes with leather soles and they were very slick. So the 1x I did wear them I remember walking hard on them to roughen the soles to make them not so slick ( if that makes any sense ). I only wore them for family pictures. They were on my feet maybe a total of 2 hours max. I didnt even drive to or home from the studio wearing these. Again these were worn only 1x.

Kenneth Cole Unlisted Mens Cal-Culator SY Black Oxford Dress shoe size 10.
    Purchased these on ebay this past February 2016. Still in box with tissue wrapped around them. Never worn. I never even tried them on.

Kenneth Cole Ease on / slip on dress shoe Size 10

$280 for all.
    Not trying to get rich or make any profit. I'm sure I spent close to 4x this or more for these shoes. My loss your gain.
    Not looking to break them up or sell individually .

*All Banana Republic shoes excluding "wheeler" have recently been cleaned with Allen Edmonds leather conditioner and cleaner, Saphir wax/polish ( from Hangar Project ) and finished with polish. Excluding the Rogue Plafon's.

I'm sorry for hijacking this post with all of these pictures. But I just want to make sure you see them real good.

Thank you
    -Michael (MN)

*** Please Please PM me if interested vs posting replies to this post.

Thanks again

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

BR Mercer
      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

B.R. Cameron
        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

B.R Cameron

Took the laces out fo the picture. Looks funky. Probally should have kept them in

Comment

B.R. Cameron - black bottoms

Comment

Rogue Plafon

Color looks a little lighter when the flash was turned on

Comment

B.R. "wheeler" wingtip

Comment

Kenneth Cole ease on / slip on

Comment

Kenneth Cole "Cal-Culator"
                    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

No interest?
                      I haven't gotten any comment.
                      Since I've not had any offers.
                      Can I get some feedback? To ugly? Asking to much?
                      Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X