Suitsupply Washington Light Blue Check 42L $215

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suitsupply Washington Light Blue Check 42L $215

Trying to recoup what I spent on this suit as its slightly too large for me. Linen Washington suit in light blue check, size 42 long. Sizing and fit descriptions are available on Suitsupply's website. Fits between a 40L and 42L in JCrew Ludlow. Looking to get back what I paid plus shipping costs.

Originally posted by patelsd View Post
    Trying to recoup what I spent on this suit as its slightly too large for me. Linen Washington suit in light blue check, size 42 long. Sizing and fit descriptions are available on Suitsupply's website. Fits between a 40L and 42L in JCrew Ludlow. Looking to get back what I paid plus shipping costs.

Do you have any experience in how the Washington fits relative to say the Havana?

Comment

Is this still available?

Do you happen to know how the Washington fits relative to say the Havana?

Comment

Originally posted by manneyr View Post
        Is this still available?

Do you happen to know how the Washington fits relative to say the Havana?
        I have the Washington and used to wear the Havana when I was with SuitSupply (both in a 42R, not L). The Washington slimmer in the waist with more structured shoulders and a longer button stance since it is a 2.5 button closure (aka 3-roll-2)

Comment

Originally posted by patelsd View Post

still available?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Timmyd23 View Post
            still available?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Sold already a while back, sorry for the confusion, can we please shut this post down?

Comment

Working...
            X