Suitsupply Livorno Grey Stripe 42R $213

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suitsupply Livorno Grey Stripe 42R $213

Suit did not fit. See photos below. $213 shipped via paypal gift.

Fit: This grey Livorno is cut with a slim, well-defined fit from pure wool by Vitale Barberis Canonico. Alongside a lightly padded shoulder and flap pockets, this striped 2-button suit features a padded notch lapel, giving it a smooth, rolling form that's unique to this fit.

Fabric: The pure wool for this Livorno comes from the Biella region's Vitale Barberis Canonico mill in Italy. Our 100% wool fabrics are not only soft, strong, and easy to maintain, but make for a rich, structured look that retains its shape. More than 350 years of tradition and craftsmanship has placed VBC’s fabrics among the world’s most desired, and one of our top favorite.

Can you share a bit more about the fit? On the main boards you mentioned the size was a bit large for your frame. Do you have any other SS suits you can compare it to in the 42R size?

Comment

Too big in the shoulders for me - bigger armholes seemed to make it hang more loosely. I've only tried on a havana sportscoat before, which fit like a glove. Not sure why the discrepancy.

Comment

How about the pants? could you provide a thigh measurement (width across the leg right below the crotch)?

Comment

Originally posted by billmeek View Post
          How about the pants? could you provide a thigh measurement (width across the leg right below the crotch)?
          Will do when I get home tonight.

Comment

Also, if it isn't asking too much could you post some pics of you wearing the suit? I'm a 42R so I'm trying to understand how it might fit. Especially if the armholes are off/large as you mention. Thx.

Comment

[MENTION=13165]billmeek[/MENTION]: about 13.25" across.

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]: see below. For reference, I'm about 6', 155 lbs, 40" chest, 32" waist.

Comment

Thanks for the pics.

Comment

i like the havana too, tried on a 42R. i'm 6'2" 190 though so i'm wondering if this would fit ok. did you happen to try on the sienna? i'm wondering how that compares.

Comment

Working...
                  X