Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Orient Mako II, Orient Bambino, Orient Flight, Orient Symphony, Casio EF503D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Orient Mako II, Orient Bambino, Orient Flight, Orient Symphony, Casio EF503D

I got excited about watches this year and bought a bunch of automatics, then decided to get an Apple Watch. I only have one wrist so I'm clearing out the automatics and the Casio I never wear. All four Orient watches include original box and packaging and keep excellent time.

I'll include pictures after I post as those are on my phone and I wanted to type descriptions on the computer.

Prices include USPS priority shipping inside the US. If you are outside the US, send me a PM and I'll offer a quote, although it tends to be a fair amount higher.

Orient Bambino White Dial w/ Hirsch Duke + Extra Straps - $125 shipped SOLD
    Purchased new this year. Includes original strap, Hirsch Duke in brown, a brown leather contrast strap from Amazon, a brown oil tan leather strap from Amazon, and a brown textured leather strap from eBay, all purchased new and seldom worn. No scratches or marks that I’m aware of on the case or dial.

Orient Symphony Black Dial + Extra Strap - $80 shipped
    Received in a trade this year. Includes original strap and a second black leather strap from eBay purchased new and worn once. One very slight mark on the very outside edge of the case around 9:00 but the crystal is clean.

Orient Flight Black Dial + Brown Strap - $125 shipped
    Purchased new this year. Includes original strap and a brown “Panerai”style strap from Amazon that was never worn. One slight mark on the edge of the case around 6:00 but the crystal is clean. From what I can tell this variation is harder to find.

Orient Mako II Blue Dial + NATO Straps - $125 shipped
    Purchased new this year. Includes original bracelet and two NATO straps (black/silver and blue) from Amazon that were not worn. Minor wear on the bracelet buckle and one small scratch on the crystal around 6:00 that is visible from some angles.

Casio EF503D + Horween Strap - $40 shipped
    Purchased used this year from eBay. Does not include original bracelet or strap but includes a very nice brown Horween strap. Case is in poor shape with a fair amount of wear and some small scratches on the crystal (good candidate for a crystal swap). But the chrono function works and it keeps time well.
    Last edited by Jarick; June 28, 2016, 09:42 AM.

Orient Bambino includes the following, L to R, oil tan leather strap (Amazon), original strap, textured leather strap (eBay), Hirsch Duke, and contrast stitch leather (Amazon):

Orient Flight on original black strap includes Panerai style contrast stitched brown leather strap (Amazon).

Casio EF503D only includes the Horween strap.

Orient Symphony on black leather strap (eBay) includes original black strap on the left.

Orient Mako II includes the black/silver and blue NATO straps.

Last edited by Jarick; June 27, 2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Orient Mako II has a slight scratch in the crystal visible here between the 5 and 6:00 markers:

This scratch is only visible at certain angles. Here it is head on:

Orient Symphony has a very small mark at the outside edge of the case around 9:00, very hard to capture:

Orient Flight has a mark on the edge of the case here at the 28 minute mark. This almost looks like it could be buffed out as it's not deep at all:

Last edited by Jarick; June 27, 2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

PM sent on the Bambino

Comment

Originally posted by Jarick View Post
          I got excited about watches this year and bought a bunch of automatics, then decided to get an Apple Watch. I only have one wrist so I'm clearing out the automatics and the Casio I never wear. All four Orient watches include original box and packaging and keep excellent time.

I'll include pictures after I post as those are on my phone and I wanted to type descriptions on the computer.

Prices include USPS priority shipping inside the US. If you are outside the US, send me a PM and I'll offer a quote, although it tends to be a fair amount higher.

Orient Bambino White Dial w/ Hirsch Duke + Extra Straps - $125 shipped
          Purchased new this year. Includes original strap, Hirsch Duke in brown, a brown leather contrast strap from Amazon, a brown oil tan leather strap from Amazon, and a brown textured leather strap from eBay, all purchased new and seldom worn. No scratches or marks that I’m aware of on the case or dial.

Orient Symphony Black Dial + Extra Strap - $80 shipped
          Received in a trade this year. Includes original strap and a second black leather strap from eBay purchased new and worn once. One very slight mark on the very outside edge of the case around 9:00 but the crystal is clean.

Orient Flight Black Dial + Brown Strap - $125 shipped
          Purchased new this year. Includes original strap and a brown “Panerai”style strap from Amazon that was never worn. One slight mark on the edge of the case around 6:00 but the crystal is clean. From what I can tell this variation is harder to find.

Orient Mako II Blue Dial + NATO Straps - $125 shipped
          Purchased new this year. Includes original bracelet and two NATO straps (black/silver and blue) from Amazon that were not worn. Minor wear on the bracelet buckle and one small scratch on the crystal around 6:00 that is visible from some angles.

Casio EF503D + Horween Strap - $40 shipped
          Purchased used this year from eBay. Does not include original bracelet or strap but includes a very nice brown Horween strap. Case is in poor shape with a fair amount of wear and some small scratches on the crystal (good candidate for a crystal swap). But the chrono function works and it keeps time well.
          Could I get a closer picture of the Casio? Depending on the condition of the case I could be very interested!

Comment

Here's what I have on my phone. I can't get good pictures of the case but I'll try and get a good look at it tonight and see if I can capture any issues or at least describe them in detail. It does not look new but it doesn't look trashed either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarick View Post
              Here's what I have on my phone. I can't get good pictures of the case but I'll try and get a good look at it tonight and see if I can capture any issues or at least describe them in detail. It does not look new but it doesn't look trashed either.

Thanks for the pictures! Sadly, I think I'll hold off for a white dialed Casio 503FD-7A. The black dial fills a nice too similar to my Timex Expedition Field watch (despite the Casio being far nicer) and I can't justify it if I'll still be lusting after the white dial haha.

Comment

Both the Bambino and Flight are sold.

Price drops on the remaining watches before eBay:

Orient Mako 2 + NATO Straps = $115 shipped
                Orient Symphony + Extra Strap = $75 shipped
                Casio EF-503D + Horween Strap = $35 shipped

All prices shipped in the US, PM outside for quotes.

Thanks!

Jarick

Comment

Orient Mako 2 has been sold.

Thanks,

Jarick

Comment

Only piece remaining is the Casio EF-503D. I've got it packaged up and ready to ship case only, so if you want it, $22 shipped will get it.

Again, case only, no strap.

Thanks,

Jarick

Comment

Still have that Casio?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X