Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Brand New Orient Polaris GMT w/original brown and aftermarket black leather straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Brand New Orient Polaris GMT w/original brown and aftermarket black leather straps

I am selling my brand new (with tags) Orient Polaris GMT that I purchased for my wedding. Turns out that a) one typically does not wear a wristwatch with a tuxedo, and b) the watch is actually a bit too glitzy for my personal style and taste. It is, however, a gorgeous watch that retails for $575 and tends to be out of stock on the manufacturer's website.

The watch also comes with a third party black leather band (with crocodile pattern) I purchased to replace the brown band.

Price: $400 shipped OBO
    Last edited by calyank1184; June 21, 2016, 04:24 PM.

which polaris is it?

Comment

Assuming you meant the color, it's the Blue/White. Same pictured here: http://dappered.com/wp-content/uploa...s-gmt-hand.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by calyank1184 View Post
        I am selling my brand new (with tags) Orient Polaris GMT that I purchased for my wedding. Turns out that a) one typically does not wear a wristwatch with a tuxedo, and b) the watch is actually a bit too glitzy for my personal style and taste. It is, however, a gorgeous watch that retails for $575 and tends to be out of stock on the manufacturer's website.

The watch also comes with a third party black leather band (with crocodile pattern) I purchased to replace the brown band.

Price: $400 shipped OBO
        Price drop to $375

Comment

Working...
        X