Shorts and Swim Lot! 3 Pairs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shorts and Swim Lot! 3 Pairs.

After reevaluating my wardrobe again, I realized I have twice as many pairs of shorts than I need, so this trio needs to go.

For sale is a lot of three shorts. Here's the info from left to right in the image.

- J Crew Bowery Slim khaki shorts. Marked 33" with an actual measurement of just over 34". 9" inseam. Used in good condition with a few very small signs of use.
    - Trunks Surf & Swim "San O" Swim Trunks. 6.5" Inseam. Size Medium. Both are unworn.

Asking $60 for everything shipped in CONUS. If you have any questions, text (513) 324 - zero five nine nine.

Thanks!

Last edited by wsupjs; June 18, 2016, 05:01 PM.

bump it up!

Comment

Bump it up!

Comment

Small price drop: $55 shipped for the lot.

Bump it up!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

Final price drop: $50 shipped for the lot.

Bump it up!

Comment

Lots of interest, but no cash yet.

Bump it up!

Comment

4th of July bump!

Comment

Bump it up!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

Bump it up!

Comment

I have an additional option for this lot if someone also needs a pair of jeans.

- Levi 541 in Tumbled Rigid (the dappered favorite! hah). All tags removed. Originally labeled 33" x 32", but actual measurements are 34" waist and just over 31" inseam. Used in good condition.

Like all of the items in this lot, they were purchased new by me and have spent their entire time in a smoke free, pet free home.

If you also want them, I'll sell the lot for $70 gifted or $73 regular PayPal shipped firm.

Thanks!

Last edited by wsupjs; July 13, 2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
                          I have an additional option for this lot if someone also needs a pair of jeans.

- Levi 541 in Tumbled Rigid (the diapered favorite! hah).
                          Bump because I love the 541s; they work for me even though I am no longer in diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by forcemajeure View Post
                            Bump because I love the 541s; they work for me even though I am no longer in diapers.
                            Hahah autocorrect sniped me again! The original post has been fixed.

The 541's are great. I really enjoy them, but have two pairs and don't wear jeans often enough to justify keeping the second pair.

Comment

Bump it up!

Comment

Working...
                              X