Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Assortment of Watches!

Hello all!

I was going to post these on eBay but since I'm a frequent reader and enjoy the forums, I thought I'd post it on here first.

I have a wide array of watches that I'm no longer using because my fitness tracker is inhabiting my wrist!

Here they are:

Top row: the Orient, Invicta, Andy Warhol, and last bezeled watch aren't currently working.
    Bottom row: 3 Seikos, 1 Orient, and 2 Casio Edifices are currently working! I wouldn't mind selling them separately or in bundles. Currently no pricing set yet (I'll probably work on that if I'm not getting any hits/messages). Let me know what you're interested in. Thanks!

Seems your image link is broken, could you try again or post an imgur link?

Comment

He has a white and a black EF503 people...along with some other interesting pieces. PM this dude. BTW, photo probably only works for me because I am signed into google photos with my account.

Comment

I'm looking for a new watch, but can't see the pic in either mobile device or computer (and logged into Google photos).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rickywin View Post
          Hello all!

I was going to post these on eBay but since I'm a frequent reader and enjoy the forums, I thought I'd post it on here first.

I have a wide array of watches that I'm no longer using because my fitness tracker is inhabiting my wrist!

Here they are:

Top row: the Orient, Invicta, Andy Warhol, and last bezeled watch aren't currently working.
          Bottom row: 3 Seikos, 1 Orient, and 2 Casio Edifices are currently working! I wouldn't mind selling them separately or in bundles. Currently no pricing set yet (I'll probably work on that if I'm not getting any hits/messages). Let me know what you're interested in. Thanks!
          I'm interested in your white Casio Edifice. How much for that one?

PM sent!

Comment

For all who can't see it, just right click the broken image and "open image in new tab."

Comment

Sorry guys! I couldn't think of any other way to post the images. I tried Imgur, Here is the link:

http://imgur.com/a/Ep86T

I'll be replying back to PM's. Thanks - let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the watches. The white Casio Edifice is SOLD! All the other watches are still available!

Comment

not surprised to see that one go first.

Comment

Hello!

Thanks everyone for their interest. The seiko on the nato strap is now sold! The bottom row Orient has some interest.

All other watches are still available. If not on here, they'll probably be going up on eBay soon. Thanks again for your time!

Comment

Working...
                    X