Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Casio EF503 black dial, stainless bracelet, excellent condition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Casio EF503 black dial, stainless bracelet, excellent condition.

***The Casio has been sold.***

I’ve decided to pare down my watch collection to only a few favorites, so I’m selling my Casio EF503 chronograph watch. It is in excellent condition with just a small amount of light wear on the band. The crystal looks like new. No box or papers included. This is the more common black model, so I’m selling it for a very reasonable $55 shipped in the CONUS.

I’ll be listing it on one of the larger watch sites later in the week, so let me know in the next few days if you’re interested.

Last edited by TMann; May 25, 2016, 12:53 PM.

And if you act quickly, I'll even throw in one of these two Timex watches. The one on the left is a Timex Easy Reader; the one on the right is a Timex Weekender. Both are in excellent condition. Availability of these two watches depends on other sales happening on a different website.

Comment

If I didn't have one already I would be all over this. Someone better pick this up, you're not gonna find a better price.

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
        I’ve decided to pare down my watch collection to only a few favorites, so I’m selling my Casio EF503 chronograph watch. It is in excellent condition with just a small amount of light wear on the band. The crystal looks like new. No box or papers included. This is the more common black model, so I’m selling it for a very reasonable $55 shipped in the CONUS.

I’ll be listing it on one of the larger watch sites later in the week, so let me know in the next few days if you’re interested.

I may be your man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
          I may be your man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          good watch, good price. buy it!

Comment

The Casio is now sold!

Comment

Wow! That certainly didn't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Wow! That certainly didn't take long.
                Aaarrrggghhhh!!!! Can't believe I missed this, totally would have grabbed it and the weekender *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                X