Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closet Cleaning: BR & JCF 36-38R Blazers, Spier & Mackay Trousers, Cole Haan Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closet Cleaning: BR & JCF 36-38R Blazers, Spier & Mackay Trousers, Cole Haan Shoes

Cleaning out the closet and have the following items for sale. All measurements are listed in the link at the end of the post.

BR 38R Navy Cotton Blazer ($55) - worn a few times only, great shape and lightweight for the summer, albeit fully lined
    BR 38R Charcoal Houndstooth Cotton Blazer ($55) - worn ~10 times and in great shape
    JCF 36R Brown Herringbone Wool Blazer ($55) - worn twice, awesome fall/winter blazer
    Spier & Mackay Brown Trousers | Slim Fit 32 ($50) - purchased earlier this year but unfortunately shrank in length at the dry cleaner so they are a bit too short
    Cole Haan Shoes ($35) - extremely comfortable shoes but the toe box has an indent. There is a small mark on the toe in the pictures but should easily come out with a good clean and polish

PM me if interested, I will consider offers.

All prices include shipping within the contiguous US.

http://imgur.com/a/gXPSE

Price drop of $10 across the board:
    BR navy blazer - $45 shipped
    BR charcoal blazer - $45 shipped
    JCF blazer - $45 shipped
    Spier & Mackay pants - $40 shipped
    Shoes - $25 shipped

Comment

Off topic, but interesting that the JCF 36R is functionally the same measurements as the BR 38Rs.

Comment

[MENTION=12586]Hierophant[/MENTION] - agreed, generally JCF 38R fits just fine but this particular blazer was a bit off. Someone else on the forums had the same issue.

Comment

What size are the Cole Haan shoes?

Comment

[MENTION=15111]TMann[/MENTION] Shoes are size 10D

Comment

BR Navy and JCF blazers are sold, everything else still available. Will take offers on the trousers.

Comment

Interested in the cole haans if they are still available.
                Oral B.

Comment

[MENTION=15626]blan2819[/MENTION] - shoes are still available. PM me to finalize.

Comment

Price drop:
                    BR charcoal blazer: $37.50 shipped
                    Spier & Mackay trousers: $30 shipped

Comment

Bump
                      Same price for the blazer, good option for upcoming fall/winter season.
                      Price drop on trousers = $25 shipped

NOTE - I also have a brand new with tags pair of the trousers in 30x32. I purchased these after the last ones shrank but before I cut the tags I decided the slim fit was too slim for my work environment (someone made a comment at the tailor that they looked too slim). Will sell these for $45 shipped OBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X