replied
    Sold!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Message sent.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    One day price drop, $75 shipped CONUS takes it today only.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Price drop to $100

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    started a topic FS: Seiko SPC079 dress chronograph

FS: Seiko SPC079 dress chronograph

Another victim of my upgrade-itis. This one is actually the hardest for me to let go. I really like it but it was sell this or the white Casio EF503 and I figured I could get more for this one. The crystal has a nice dome to it that isnt ridiculous, just kind of classy. The dial is a silver with a bit of texture. A nice little plus for any watch dorks, the chrono second hand does a clockwise rotation on the return and it is very smooth. The big date window is very cool as well. I dont have much of a call for a dress watch so this one was dressy enough to put on a croc leather and wear with a suit or dress down for daily wear. If yo are comparing it to the Casio EF503 as I did, it is a little bigger, built a little better, and definitely a little classier.

Case size: 41mm
    Lug size: 20mm
    Condition: The case has some nicks on it that are noticeable in the pics but not really when you wear it. Crystal is clean. I dont have the stock bracelet end links so that might be a problem for some. I wore it on perlon, nato or a horween leatehr strap most of the time. I did fit a generic bracelet to it for a while I attached pics of it on a generic bracelet but it does not come with the sale. NATO ONLY in the sale.

Ebay and amazon prices are all over the place but I am going to go with $120. It is a bit of a rare bird.

FOR EXAMPLE ONLY
Working...
X