Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Bonobos Washed Chino Jacket (Medium)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Bonobos Washed Chino Jacket (Medium)

Gents, for your consideration I have the Bonobos "Washed Chino Jacket" unconstructed in charcoal gray, size Medium. Worn a total of once which is why I'm saying goodbye. It says "Standard Fit" but believe me, it's slim fitting:

$60 shipped to the CONUS. Shipping is on me, PayPal fees on you.

What size is this the equivalent of?

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any way you provide some measurements? Chest, waist, shoulder, sleeve length, etc.

I'm about a 41/42R in a BB Fitzgerald and JCF Thompson, so this might be a little too small for me.

Comment

For reference, I'm a 41" chest with an athletic build. 5'9" / 170. It's definitely slim fitting on me, but I think it would fit someone that can get into a 38R or 40R in Ludlow / J.Crew. Depends how snug you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by frost View Post
          For reference, I'm a 41" chest with an athletic build. 5'9" / 170. It's definitely slim fitting on me, but I think it would fit someone that can get into a 38R or 40R in Ludlow / J.Crew. Depends how snug you want it.
          Can you give shoulder/chest/sleeve/length measurements? I'm interested, but need to know that stuff.
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by thundercats View Post
            Can you give shoulder/chest/sleeve/length measurements? I'm interested, but need to know that stuff.
            Thanks!
            Sorry, sold.

Comment

Working...
            X