BNWT Combatant Gentleman Slim Fit Charcoal Suit 38L jacket/32" pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BNWT Combatant Gentleman Slim Fit Charcoal Suit 38L jacket/32" pants

Hey all, I'm a long time lurker and I've bought several things here before, but this is my first time selling.

I'm selling a brand new with tags, never-worn suit from Combatant Gentleman. It is the slim fit charcoal suit size 38L with size 32 pants (unhemmed). With all the talk about them--all wool, half-canvassed, slim cut--I decided to go for one. I really like the suit and wanted it to fit, but alas it was not meant to be. The shoulders are just not for me I guess I'll take a bit of a loss on it ($160 retail) and sell it for $140 shipped OBO. It would be great for someone looking for a quality, affordable, first or second suit.

Here are some pictures.

Originally posted by mattmad3 View Post
    Hey all, I'm a long time lurker and I've bought several things here before, but this is my first time selling.

I'm selling a brand new with tags, never-worn suit from Combatant Gentleman. It is the slim fit charcoal suit size 38L with size 32 pants (unhemmed). With all the talk about them--all wool, half-canvassed, slim cut--I decided to go for one. I really like the suit and wanted it to fit, but alas it was not meant to be. The shoulders are just not for me I guess I'll take a bit of a loss on it ($160 retail) and sell it for $140 shipped OBO. It would be great for someone looking for a quality, affordable, first or second suit.

Here are some pictures.
    Do you have measurements?

Comment

Sure thing, here they are:

Shoulder: 18"
      Pit-to-pit: 20"
      Length (from bottom of collar): 31"
      Sleeve Length: 26"

Comment

Working...
      X