Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orient mako USA automatic- black

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Orient mako USA automatic- black

    I got this watch back when island watch was having a sale on it but I missed the return period. The watch is brand new in box, never worn. I'm just trying to get my money back for it so I'll let it go for $165 shipped in the U.S. For reference it's this model http://www.longislandwatch.com/mobil...tCode=EM6500FB feel free to PM with offers or questions.

    #2
    Here are a few pictures of the watch itself.
    Sorry for the poor quality of the pics, I really didn't have good lighting.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      Bump

      Comment


        #4
        Sold!

        Comment


          #5
          Great looking watch, glad you were able to find a buyer!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by hillch12 View Post
            Great looking watch, glad you were able to find a buyer!
            Yep, thanks!

            Comment


              #7
              Cant sign up?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by gadget57 View Post
                Cant sign up?


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Huh?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Ive got a new mako usa as well,found a 007 mod I want to invest in..less than a month,worn 5-6 times,the Black version with solid end link/link bracelet -pictures can be uploaded on request..Incredibly accurate,on wrist and winder! I paid $200 on Amazon thru Long Island watch,receipt,box,papers- everything included.Make an offer?


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gadget57 View Post
                    Ive got a new mako usa as well,found a 007 mod I want to invest in..less than a month,worn 5-6 times,the Black version with solid end link/link bracelet -pictures can be uploaded on request..Incredibly accurate,on wrist and winder! I paid $200 on Amazon thru Long Island watch,receipt,box,papers- everything included.Make an offer?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    You should start a new thread in the swap and shop section with clear sentences about what you're selling, piggybacking on another thread isn't a good idea.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
                      You should start a new thread in the swap and shop section with clear sentences about what you're selling, piggybacking on another thread isn't a good idea.
                      Sorry it just popped up,I will just E-Bay it
                      Properly..Im not aware of a "swap section"
                      John

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by gadget57 View Post
                        Sorry it just popped up,I will just E-Bay it
                        Properly..Im not aware of a "swap section"
                        John
                        http://threads.dappered.com/forumdis...-Swap-and-Shop there's no problem if you want to try to sell it here, just take a minute to figure out how to do it properly. You can always PM a mod if you have a question.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X