Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 3 pairs of Bowery Classic pants (38x32)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 3 pairs of Bowery Classic pants (38x32)

As I work in an extremely casual environment and don't anticipate that changing anytime soon, I'm also putting up 3 pairs of J. Crew Bowery Classic pants for sale. All are size 38x32 and NWT. All prices include USPS CONUS shipping. I'm asking $39 apiece, but, if you buy all 3 pairs, I'll knock the total price down to $99.

Ultramarine Glen Plaid Wool

Since I'm using a iPhone, it's hard to take a picture that captures the colors and fabric, so here’s the J. Crew page for reference: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...9037/A9037.jsp

Charcoal Herringbone Wool/Poly/”Other Fibers” Blend

Light Grey Herringbone Wool/Poly/”Other Fibers” Blend

Comment

A fellow forum member purchased the Glen plaid pants, but the other pairs are still available...$37 apiece or $69 for both.

Comment

I'm probably going to list the two pairs of herringbone pants on ebay and/or Grailed in the near future, but feel free to send me an offer via PM. The prices that I list them at elsewhere may be higher, but I'll honor the above prices for forum members. I'll update this thread if I sell either pair or both pairs of herringbone pants elsewhere.
        Last edited by JPD Revised; April 4, 2016, 10:06 PM. Reason: clarity/added info.

Comment

Bump. The two pairs of herringbone pants are still available. I haven't gotten around to listing them elsewhere yet.

Comment

Bump. I never got around to listing the two pairs of herringbone pants elsewhere...$33 apiece or $60 for both.

Comment

Working...
            X