Banana Republic Wool Dress Pants 34x30 Tailored-Slim Fit 6 Pairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic Wool Dress Pants 34x30 Tailored-Slim Fit 6 Pairs

Banana Republic Tailored-Slim 100% wool dress pants for sale. Real BR brand, not the outlet.

I bought a lot of 5 pairs of these used on eBay in excellent condition, and later one pair new. I've lost weight so I want to sell them, and maybe keep or or two pair just in case.

Charcoal with white chalk stripes
    Gray glen plaid
    Medium gray herringbone (dark and light threads average to medium gray)
    Solid taupe
    Solid charcoal
    Light gray, lighter weight wool (these were bought new, never worn)

I would prefer to sell them as a lot, but I'll consider other offers. I'm thinking $100 for 5 pairs. I'm not sure which one I should keep, so I'll probably go with the ones that are least wanted.

No pics yet. Excellent condition. They have all been dry-cleaned since last wearing.
    Last edited by LesserBlackDog; November 25, 2016, 09:47 PM. Reason: Edit title

Originally posted by dappertert View Post
    Banana Republic Tailored-Slim 100% wool dress pants for sale. Real BR brand, not the outlet.

I bought a lot of 5 pairs of these used on eBay in excellent condition, and later one pair new. I've lost weight so I want to sell them, and maybe keep or or two pair just in case.

Charcoal with white chalk stripes
    Gray glen plaid
    Medium gray herringbone (dark and light threads average to medium gray)
    Solid taupe
    Solid charcoal
    Light gray, lighter weight wool (these were bought new, never worn)

I would prefer to sell them as a lot, but I'll consider other offers. I'm thinking $100 for 5 pairs. I'm not sure which one I should keep, so I'll probably go with the ones that are least wanted.

No pics yet. Excellent condition. They have all been dry-cleaned since last wearing.
    I might be interested, can you post pics?

Comment

Need pics

Comment

Sorry about the delay. Here are some pics: http://imgur.com/a/tChqD

I'm planning on keeping the light gray (it's really a medium/light), the taupe and/or the glen plaid depending on which ones people are most interested in.

I also might trade for slim-cut 31x30 or 32x30 (or 31x29 or 32x29 if available) wool dress pants in medium gray or other flexible colors. Actually my inseam is more like 29 so I could take 29 length, but I buy 30 length since odd lengths aren't common.

Comment

The herringbone and the solid charcoal are sold.

Comment

Remaining pants are $20 per pair plus shipping. (Probably $10 for one pair and $5 for each additional.)

Comment

Are these 30L or 40L?

Comment

You're right, I made a mistake, they're 34x30. I'm not Frankenstein.

Comment

I'm still trying to sell the charcoal with white chalk stripes and the gray glen plaid. Anybody interested? I'm open to any reasonable offers. As stated above, they're 34x30, the "34x40" title is a typo.

I also might be willing to sell the light gray and/or the taupe for the right price. And see my other threads for other items I'm selling. I'll consider any offers.

Comment

Chiming in to note that I had a great transaction with [MENTION=6422]dappertert[/MENTION] and would readily buy from him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X