FSOT: Two Seikos: SKX 007 diver and Seiko 5 SNKK65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSOT: Two Seikos: SKX 007 diver and Seiko 5 SNKK65

I have a couple of Seiko automatics that I don’t wear much and would like sell them or trade them off for something different.

1. The first is a Seiko SKX 007 diver. It was purchased from Jomashop less than a year ago and it’s in excellent condition. The crystal is scratch-free and there are some light wear marks on the band. I currently have it on an oyster-type band (see photos); the original jubilee band will be included as well. The other modification that I made is to replace the original bezel insert with a black “planet-ocean” type insert. I will include the original insert if you decide that you’d prefer to swap it back in. The trade value and purchase price for this for this watch with the band and insert is $175 shipped in the US.

2. The second watch is a Seiko SNKK65. It is also in excellent condition with a scratch free crystal and only the lightest amount of wear on the case. It includes three bands: a brown leather band, a black leather band and a silver mesh band. The mesh band can be seen in the photos; the other two were nice, but inexpensive bands purchased a local jewelry shop. The trade value and purchase price for this watch plus three bands is $70 shipped in the US.

Trade interests:
    Hamilton, Seiko, Citizen, Victorinox
    Field, Aviation or dress watches.
    Prefer smallish sized watches (40mm or so; can be larger if the watch face is small.)

Thanks for looking!

Seiko 007 diver has been traded. The Seiko 5 is still available if you're looking for a nice, versatile smallish watch.

Comment

Working...
    X