Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale or trade: Orient Symphony, black leather, stainless case, brand new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale or trade: Orient Symphony, black leather, stainless case, brand new.

I purchased this watch earlier this month and decided after I had taken all of the tags off (!) that I'd prefer something a bit smaller. The following details are from the Orient USA website:

MODEL NO. FER27006B0
    Power Reserve: Approximately 40 hours
    Crystal: Mineral
    Movement: ORIENT Cal. 48743 Automatic Mov't
    Clasp: Buckle
    Water Resistance: 50m
    Case Material: Stainless Steel
    Case Diameter: 41mm without crown
    Case Thickness: 12mm
    Dial Color: Black
    Bezel Function: Stationary
    Calendar: Date
    Band Material: Leather (Black)
    Lug Width: 22mm
    Warranty Type: 1 year International Guarantee

The current list price is $210, but I purchased this one at a significant discount. Willing to let it go for $110 shipped in the US. Would also be interested in trades for a smaller dress watch of similar value (Seiko, Citizen, etc. No Casios, Timex) OR something interesting to add to my closet: outerwear in size medium; shoes size 7.5; sweaters in medium; blazers in 40s. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of this watch, but I'm open to interesting offers.

The photo below is from an online seller. I'll try to post an actual photo later:
    Last edited by TMann; February 23, 2016, 01:05 AM.

Bump to add some admittedly lousy cellphone photos of the actual watch. Please refer to the professional online photo above to get a sense of what the watch looks like. Sale Price $100 shipped; also open to interesting trade offers.

Comment

Working...
    X