Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: High End Suede Shoes! John Lobb and Carmina. Size 11 UK (12 US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: High End Suede Shoes! John Lobb and Carmina. Size 11 UK (12 US)

I've decided my entire dress shoe rotation will be shell cordovan, so I have two pairs of high end suede shoes that need to go. These are outside of the Dappered demo, but maybe someone that started here and has stepped into other brands will be interested.

1. John Lobb Campus 12 (rubber sole version of the original Campus) loafers in dark brown suede. They are size 11 UK (12 US) and brand new. The original box, shoe bag, and care guide are included. Price is $500 shipped in CONUS.

2. Carmina Dark Brown Suede Blucher. Rain last, Size 11 UK. Used in good condition. Newer Topy sole cover. Suede had three rounds of waterproofing spray applied this week. No box, dust bags, or shoe trees are included. $275 shipped.

I'll also sell both together in a combo deal for $750 shipped. If you buy the combo deal, I'll include everything you need for suede maintenance: a can of Saphir Renovateur Suede Conditioning Spray, AE Waterproofing Spray, Suede Eraser Bar, and an AE Suede Cleaning Brush. They are used, but both sprays have at least enough left to condition one pair.

If you have any questions, text (513) 324 - zero five nine nine.

Thanks!

Last edited by wsupjs; February 15, 2016, 08:12 PM.

Here's a picture that shows the top profile of the Carmina's, in case members haven't seen the Rain last in person.

Comment

John Lobb loafers are SOLD!

Carmina Rain bluchers now include the suede cleaning kit at the asking price of $275 shipped.

Bump it up!

Comment

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise that those loafers are gone already. Holy crap. Find some Lobbs in 8D [MENTION=3767]wsupjs[/MENTION]!

Comment

Hah thanks [MENTION=12045]Matchbook[/MENTION]! I got a good deal on them, and wanted to pass the savings onto others.

They surprisingly took a few weeks to sell. I had them listed on StyleForum for a couple weeks and then threw them on here on eBay, which is where they sold.

If I see any around the same price in size 7E UK, I'll send the links your way!

Comment

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
            Hah thanks [MENTION=12045]Matchbook[/MENTION]! I got a good deal on them, and wanted to pass the savings onto others.

They surprisingly took a few weeks to sell. I had them listed on StyleForum for a couple weeks and then threw them on here on eBay, which is where they sold.

If I see any around the same price in size 7E UK, I'll send the links your way!
            Please do!

Comment

Working...
            X