Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen Edmonds 10.5E Macallister Wingtips for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds 10.5E Macallister Wingtips for sale!

Anybody else with a wide foot out there? I'm looking to thin out my shoe collection a bit and would like to send these wingtips in burgundy and black to a good home. I also have an older model plain cap toe in tan/whiskey in the same size. Plenty of pictures available, just let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Definitely interested

Comment

[MENTION=7735]Sartorialist[/MENTION] Super interested as well!

Comment

Here they are: http://imgur.com/gallery/xdrmd/comment/584979963/1?lr=0

For whatever reason I'm quite bad at imgur, so feel free to ignore the other pics. I don't have pics of the black mcallisters handy at the moment, but will supplement with those later. Thanks for your interest!

Comment

That link doesn't work for me... also what are you asking for the shoes?

Comment

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/xdrmd"><a href="//imgur.com/a/xdrmd">AE 10.5E Shoes</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trying again...

Comment

[MENTION=7735]Sartorialist[/MENTION] I'm just getting raw code here, no link. Sorry to send you in circles. Would you rather email me the pics?

Comment

Try this www.imgur.com/a/xdrmd

Comment

Lots of inquiries but no takers yet. All 3 are still available.

Comment

I was one of the enquirers, but failed to ask for a price. How much are these shoes?

Comment

Someone buy these so i don't plz. These McAllisters are calling my name....

Comment

Working...
                      X