Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Orient Mako with aftermarket bezel; Seiko Dress Chrono; Wenger Sport Watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: Orient Mako with aftermarket bezel; Seiko Dress Chrono; Wenger Sport Watch.

Selling off a few watches that don’t get much wrist time. All watches are in great shape and are priced low to sell. Additional photos are included in the subsequent comments below. I'm also interested in trades for a nice dress watch.

1. Orient Mako with Seiko Bezel - This is a blue Orient Mako that has been fitted with a Seiko 007/009 bezel with an aftermarket blue “planet ocean-style” insert. The bezel turns smoothly and ratches (quietly) in the standard counter-clockwise direction. The watch has a few minor nicks and some lighti wear on the band and a few light (but not noticeable) lines on the crystal. Includes the original box and an extra dark blue nylon band (from CrownandBuckel.com) if you prefer a more casual look for your watch. Price: $95 shipped in US.

Find more info here: Orient Mako

2. Seiko Dress Chronograph - Featured on Dappered.com. In like-new condition. Includes original box. Price: $70 shipped in US.

Find more info here: Seiko Dress Chrono

3. Wenger Swiss Military “Outback” watch - Includes original box, non-original black leather band with Wenger buckle and black nylon band. Price: $70 shipped in US.

Find more info here: Wenger Sport Watch

Last edited by TMann; February 6, 2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

The bezel on the Mako is great! I always thought the Mako's bezel was a real weak point. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
          The bezel on the Mako is great! I always thought the Mako's bezel was a real weak point. GLWS
          Thanks! The original Mako bezel was tight to the point of being unuseable. The bezel on the Seiko divers is much better, IMO. Plus, there are million parts available for Seikos if you're looking to change the appearance of your watch.

By the way, if you think that the above prices are too high, I'm open to reasonable offers, to trade offers for a nice dress watch, to giving a discount for someone who may want to purchase more than one of the above, etc.

Comment

One more time before these are listed on eBay: I'd be willing to sell all three watches – Orient, Seiko and Wenger – together for $130 shipped in the U.S. They're great watches and I'd prefer that they be used, rather than just sitting in my dresser drawer.

Let me know by the weekend if you're interested.

Comment

Pmd about mako

Comment

Pm'd about all three, if still available

Comment

Working...
                X