WTB :: 38R Slim/Modern Fit Suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB :: 38R Slim/Modern Fit Suits

Looking for slim or modern fit suits. Must be 38R with slacks that can be tailored to 32x30. Navy or gray variations only. New or gently used.

Shoot me offers.

Bump

Comment

I may be able to get you something. medium/light grey. pretty certain the jacket is 32x30 and i'll check the pants.

I had slight "tension pull" in the seam on the seat (I got fat). but I'm a 33x30 and my wife says I have a booty. If you're not then it should tailor up nicely. i'll check this PM

Comment

I'm the same measurements as you. Not sure if this is too light for you...J.Crew Factory Thompson, which I've had the sleeves slimmed, legs on pants hemmed and tapered below the knee.

Comment

I have a J Crew Factory Thompson Suit in Grey Worsted Wool- Sz 38R & 33x32 "slim" pants.

This suit is approximately a year old and in great condition, I have just outgrown the jacket. No tears or snags, comes from a smoke free pet free home. The pants have a small mark near the crotch which is hard to see, about the size of a BB (highlighted in pictures). Excellent mid/light grey color which works year round- not too dark and has a slight heathered color for some visual texture. Pics at https://drive.google.com/folderview?...zA&usp=sharing

Comment

Thanks for the offers so far, but the blue is too light and I don't want anything stained.

Looking for Combatant Gentlemen, JCF, BR, and the like. Navy and charcoal, with conservative pattern variants. Bump.

Comment

Suit

Dapper Texan, How much are you looking to sell suit for?
              Last edited by kbill07; February 11, 2016, 01:41 PM. Reason: Need to make message clearer

Comment

38/32 doesn't say much. I have a 36 (and had a 34) from h&m which has the same measurements as a 48eu (38us) from Richmond X, and a 40 from Theory's Xylo.
                What are the measurements you're looking for?

Comment

Working...
                X