Meermin NST Shell Cordovan. Size 11 UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meermin NST Shell Cordovan. Size 11 UK.

For sale is a pair of Meermin Norwegian Split Toe (NST) burgundy shell cordovan bluchers.

Size: 11 UK (12 US)
    Last: Rui
    Line: Linea Maestro (Meermin's higher end, handwelted line)
    Includes: Shoes, Original Box, and Shoe Bag
    Condition: They are factory seconds. I couldn't find any typical issues to give them that designation (scratches, stitching problems, etc), but do have some color variation, which is common on shell cordovan. I wore them 3 times to the office. The pictures show the true condition.

Reason for sale: I don't like the NST style as much as I thought I would, and am going to stick with Carmina for my shell shoes moving forward.

This is the perfect opportunity for someone to try shell cordovan near the price of AE calf seconds.

I'm asking $240 shipped in CONUS. If you need shoe trees, I can include a pair for $10 more ($250 total).

If you have any questions, text (513) 324 - zero five nine nine for the quickest response.

Thanks!

Last edited by wsupjs; January 18, 2016, 11:48 AM.

bump it up!

Comment

Can you post a picture of them looking down on the top to show how rounded the toe is?
      Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

Originally posted by theskillets View Post
        Can you post a picture of them looking down on the top to show how rounded the toe is?
        I can when I get home tonight, but just to give you a heads up, the lighting won't be very good. I don't have a good, natural-looking synthetic light source at my house.

Until then, here's a shot of all of Meermin's lasts. It offers a little more room than their more chiseled lasts without being as bulbous as some, like Alden's Barrie last.

Comment

Originally posted by theskillets View Post

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

Price drop: $225 shipped in CONUS.

Bump it up!

Comment

I've had a few questions about the fit, from people that don't have experience with Meermin.

The Rui last is very comfortable. It has more room than most shoes I've owned while still keeping a slim top profile. I think this is due to allowing a little more volume on the sidewall height.

For AE fans, it reminds me most of the 7 last. Fit wise, it feels the same as the 7, but has a better top profile due to what I mentioned above. It has more room in the toe box than my Carmina Rain last, Alden's Aberdeen, or previously owned AE 5 lasted shoes. It has less room than Alden's Barrie or Trubalance lasts.

In the end, they fit TTS (11E UK = 12D US) for most people with what shoemakers consider near normal width and shaped feet.

Bump it up!

Comment

Who would've thought Meermin shell seconds for the same price as AE calf seconds (after tax) wouldn't sell quickly?

Lots of interest, but no cash yet.

Bump it up!

Comment

FINAL Price Drop: $225 with the shoe trees shipped in CONUS.

Bump it up!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

SOLD!

Lock it up mods.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X