Banana Republic trench coat, Medium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic trench coat, Medium

I have a khaki trench purchased approximately 18 months ago, worn maybe 5 times over all. It is a Medium but the trenches do run slightly large. It also has a nylon zip out lining for the colder temps. Single vent. Belt still included.

I may have slightly shortened the sleeves, though I'm not sure—I can check this later. I'm packing everything to move and would love to free up some box space.

Looking for $90 OBO by PayPal, CONUS.

I hesitated to buy this a few months ago and they're now out of stock but really wanted it. I'm interested but I really don't have a need for a trench at the moment. If none of the other gents pick this up, I may come around. $90 is a great price.

Comment

still available. [MENTION=7239]hexington11[/MENTION] -- still interested?

Comment

Are you fully set on the $90 price? I do want to make sure it's the coat that I think it is. Can you possibly link the item number of the trench? Thank-you. [MENTION=8238]tairby[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=7239]hexington11[/MENTION]--full disclosure: this is not the trench that everyone clamored over (me included) earlier this year. This trench is the prior year's model. The buckles are slightly different on this trench, the color is 1-2 shades lighter, and the lining is not a cotton/wool set up that buttons in to the shell (like this year's model). The lining is nylon & zips out

Comment

still available

Comment

[MENTION=7239]hexington11[/MENTION] $90 is not a firm price

Comment

down to $65. moving this week, and really don't want to bring it to the new house.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                  X