[FS] Lots of shirts - Gitman, Steven Alan, Ledbury, Epaulet more to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS] Lots of shirts - Gitman, Steven Alan, Ledbury, Epaulet more to come

I'm finally cleaning out my closet and will be clearing out tons of Gitman, Steven Alan, Ledbury, Epaulet, Faherty, and other designer shirts in the coming weeks. I'll be posting them all on eBay, but would be happy (and would prefer) to sell them to Dappered users.

Here is my ongoing list: http://www.ebay.com/sch/kens_closet_...1&_ipg=&_from=

I will be continuously posting more shirts in the coming days, but this is a good start. Most shirts will be in L, XL, or 16". A handful (mostly Ledbury) will be in 15"/34 slim. If you would like a sneak preview, please PM me and I might be able to cobble something together a bit sooner.

If you are interested in purchasing any shirts, please PM me and we can take it offline, so I can avoid eBay/Paypal's barrage of fees.

Bump. Just added 45 (!) shirts--a mix of Gitman Vintage, Steven Alan, Ledbury, Luciano Barbera, Kiton, etc.:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/kens_closet_...c=1&rmvSB=true

Comment

Are the ledbury shirts "classic" or "slim" fit?

Comment

Originally posted by lax101 View Post
        I'm finally cleaning out my closet and will be clearing out tons of Gitman, Steven Alan, Ledbury, Epaulet, Faherty, and other designer shirts in the coming weeks. I'll be posting them all on eBay, but would be happy (and would prefer) to sell them to Dappered users.

Here is my ongoing list: http://www.ebay.com/sch/kens_closet_...1&_ipg=&_from=

I will be continuously posting more shirts in the coming days, but this is a good start. Most shirts will be in L, XL, or 16". A handful (mostly Ledbury) will be in 15"/34 slim. If you would like a sneak preview, please PM me and I might be able to cobble something together a bit sooner.

If you are interested in purchasing any shirts, please PM me and we can take it offline, so I can avoid eBay/Paypal's barrage of fees.
        Would you consider bundling some of the Gitman shirts and selling them as a lot? If you are, I will DM you the ones I am looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Dkotz View Post
          Would you consider bundling some of the Gitman shirts and selling them as a lot? If you are, I will DM you the ones I am looking at.
          Yes, but I've had 5 of my Gitman's sell in the last week (at the full 'Buy Now' price), so I'm not sure if I can give you too steep of a discount on a bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by guata1983 View Post
            Are the ledbury shirts "classic" or "slim" fit?
            The 16" are Classics. The 15" are Slims.

Comment

Bump. All items ending on eBay in the next 24 hours.

Comment

Bump. New items added (including pants), prices dropped online. See above link.

Comment

Working...
                X