This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniqlo chino shorts size M, Land's End Elston 628 chino 33x32, NWT

Here are two items in the I-was-too-busy-to-return-them category; both are brand new, with tags. I like them both, but neither fits quite right and I didn't get around to returning them until the return window had expired.

Uniqlo chino shorts, size Medium, color Olive (color #57). (Uniqlo listing here.) The waist range listed is 30-33 inches, and they were a bit small for my 33-inch waist; also a little narrow in the thigh for me. $20 shipped in US.

Lands' End Canvas Elston 628 straight fit Twill pants, size 33 x 32, color Sorrel. (Lands' End listing here.) These were (just) OK in the waist for me, but a little too snug in the thighs. I really like the fabric, though - very substantial yet soft; I have a pair in a different size and color that I wear a lot. (Probably not the best summer pants, but great for fall.) $20 shipped in US.

Both of these items are brand new with tags - just tried them on and put them back in the bags.

Paypal fees and US shipping on me for both items. If one person wants both items, I'd take $36. I haven't sold things here, but feel free to check my eBay feedback if you want references.

Thanks for looking!
Working...
X