Bonobos, Wallace and Barnes shorts size 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a pair of brand new bonobos size 32 shorts, 8 inch inseam that I am looking to sell for $25 shipped. Also I have a pair of fishtail Wallace & Barnes cotton/ linen blend shorts size 32, 9 inch inseam that I am also looking to sell for $25. Message me for additional info or pictures.

Originally posted by Justang06 View Post
    I have a pair of brand new bonobos size 32 shorts, 8 inch inseam that I am looking to sell for $25 shipped. Also I have a pair of fishtail Wallace & Barnes cotton/ linen blend shorts size 32, 9 inch inseam that I am also looking to sell for $25. Message me for additional info or pictures.
    What's going on with the cutaway on the back of the Wallace & Barnes shorts? Interesting detailing....but butt-crack central?

edit: I realize that my initial message sounds kind of aggressive / dick-ish. I'm legitimately curious though, sorry for my terrible phrasing.
    Last edited by believe0101; May 21, 2015, 11:04 AM. Reason: Step one: don't be a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
      What's going on with the cutaway on the back of the Wallace & Barnes shorts? Interesting detailing....but butt-crack central?

edit: I realize that my initial message sounds kind of aggressive / dick-ish. I'm legitimately curious though, sorry for my terrible phrasing.
      Haha it's definitely an interesting detail I believe it's general purpose is for more comfort. Here is the link for these shorts that give a little more detail:
      https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...9362/89362.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Justang06 View Post
        Haha it's definitely an interesting detail I believe it's general purpose is for more comfort. Here is the link for these shorts that give a little more detail:
        https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...9362/89362.jsp
        Ah, I see now -- it lies a bit above the normal beltline and curves up, so there's no cutaway into the actual buttcrack territory. Nice.

Comment

Haha I would just consider it extra buttcrack coverage!

Comment

Both pairs are sold!

Comment

Working...
            X