Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polo Ralph Lauren Newent Jodpur Black Boots (Size: 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polo Ralph Lauren Newent Jodpur Black Boots (Size: 10)

I wish these boots were more for me, but after a handful of wearings, I have decided they are not.

Purchased new a at the beginning of the 2015 winter, these burnished black jodpur boots come with a cross-over strap and buckle fastening system. The boots also feature red and navy stripe heel pulls, padded leather lining and a leather sole.

Also, the first thing I had done was a textured Vibram sole put on by my local cobbler. I get this done to all my boots boots that feature leather soles. The Vibram product wears like iron and gives some grip to wet pavement. This was a $30 upgrade.

Size is marked as 43 (US 10D). I would say they fit true to size and as a standard 10 would.

Condition:
    - Leather outer with stock leather soles, upgraded to Vibram
    - Padded leather insole/lining
    - Strap and buckle fastening system
    - Striped pull tab at the top of shaft
    - Double-needle-stitch detail all over and tonal topstitching at base
    - Always stored with boot trees (boot trees do not come with the purchase, sorry)
    - Slight signs of wear on tip of boots edges. Nothing routine maintenance by your local cobbler can't get out with ease.
    - No odors

More images available upon request. Attaching images does not seem to be accepted on Dappered. URL based only.

Price: $80 with free CONUS shipping

**** Update ****

Price: $70 with free CONUS shipping

Comment

Hey there, would you ship to Australia? Obviously wish added shipping cost.

Comment

Hi,

I think I could make Australia happen if you are interested. Care to share your city and/or zip code through a private message so I can get some kind of estimate?

~ Josh

Comment

Post code is 7005 In Tasmania Australia. Alternatively you can ship to the Australia Post depot in... Sanfran I think, and I can pay the shipping costs to them to ship it back to me to Australia.

Comment

As an FYI, these wonderful boots are still available.

Comment

Sold!

(If anyone knows how to delete this entire post, please let me know.)

Comment

Working...
              X