Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florsheim Wine/Oxblood Veblen Longwing Wingtips - Size 10.5D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Florsheim Wine/Oxblood Veblen Longwing Wingtips - Size 10.5D

    Grailed link here: http://www.grailed.com/listings/1103...gwing-wingtips

    Asking $45 shipped for dappered members

    Worn a handful of times - in great shape. I really like these, but they just don't get worn in my new job.

    #2
    Originally posted by jakeyb View Post
    Grailed link here: http://www.grailed.com/listings/1103...gwing-wingtips

    Asking $45 shipped for dappered members

    Worn a handful of times - in great shape. I really like these, but they just don't get worn in my new job.
    Hey there - can I inquire about your Brannock sizing? I'm a 10.5E according to my last measure. (I'm a 10.5 in Clarks Desert Boots, 11D or 10.5E in Allen Edmonds depending on last, 11 in Sperry....). Your price sounds great, and I'd be willing to PayPal you as early as tomorrow morning - but I definitely want to confirm sizing first! Especially based on your other Loafers post size 11.5 shoes you've worn.

    Thank you!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
      Hey there - can I inquire about your Brannock sizing? I'm a 10.5E according to my last measure. (I'm a 10.5 in Clarks Desert Boots, 11D or 10.5E in Allen Edmonds depending on last, 11 in Sperry....). Your price sounds great, and I'd be willing to PayPal you as early as tomorrow morning - but I definitely want to confirm sizing first! Especially based on your other Loafers post size 11.5 shoes you've worn.

      Thank you!
      Sounds like we have very similar sizing. Dropped into my cobbler this morning on the way to work - he suggested that I wear 10.5E according to Brannock. I have typically worn 11D in leather dress shoes because wide widths are more difficult to find. One of the reasons those loafers are for sale is due to size - they're just a smidge too long for me, especially with thin loafer socks on.

      For reference and like you, I wear:
      - 10.5D in Clarks desert boots
      - 11D in most Allen Edmonds lasts (Players Shoe, Sanfords). 10.5E in AE loafers (Mckinley)
      - 11D in Sperry

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jakeyb View Post
        Sounds like we have very similar sizing. Dropped into my cobbler this morning on the way to work - he suggested that I wear 10.5E according to Brannock. I have typically worn 11D in leather dress shoes because wide widths are more difficult to find. One of the reasons those loafers are for sale is due to size - they're just a smidge too long for me, especially with thin loafer socks on.

        For reference and like you, I wear:
        - 10.5D in Clarks desert boots
        - 11D in most Allen Edmonds lasts (Players Shoe, Sanfords). 10.5E in AE loafers (Mckinley)
        - 11D in Sperry
        What up, shoe twin! Just sent you an offer for $45 shipped on Grailed!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
          What up, shoe twin! Just sent you an offer for $45 shipped on Grailed!
          Ah, didn't realize that was you!

          I think we can consider these sold. I'll update if anything changes.

          Comment


            #6
            Payment sent for $47. Looking forward to receiving them! Cheers.

            Comment

            Working...
            X