No announcement yet.

FS: Light blue Alessandro Gherardi cucita a mano shirt 15.75, 2-ply 200's, slim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Light blue Alessandro Gherardi cucita a mano shirt 15.75, 2-ply 200's, slim

For sale is a beautiful, silky soft and smooth light blue hairline stripe Alessandro Gherardi cucito a mano shirt. Excellent condition. Mother of pearl buttons attached with a crow's foot stitch. I've never felt a shirt this soft and smooth and just wish it fit me better.

The armholes are high and along the sleevehead you can see the characteristic marks of hand-stitching. I put the quality of this shirt on par with my Borrelli and maybe a step below the Finamore I've seen in person.

Inside tags read "15 3/4," "cucita a mano," and "200/2 200/2" (which I imagine means 2-ply 200's)

Asking $90 OBO

Measurements:
    Shoulder: 18"
    P2P: 20"
    Waist: 19.5
    Sleeve: 26.25 (from the shoulder)
    Collar has slots for stays, semi-spread

Payment is via Paypal. No returns, please ask any and all questions prior to purchasing. You do not get my miniature ironing board shown in photos with purchase.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q0a3s5ihdwgf9c/20150513_163047.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h157y737v2...63925.jpg?dl=0

Bump! Better than almost anything you'll get at this price.

Comment

Bump, I'll take 80$ OBO

Comment

Bump! $70 OBO.

Comment

Bump. $65 OBO.

Comment

Sorry, I don't have access to my more specific measurements. What's your normal dress shirt neck/sleeve size and how do you find this fits you in relation?

Comment

Fits slim on me in the chest. I wear 15.5x34.5 by Spier and Mackay with the following measurements: 44 chest, 40 waist, 18.25 shoulders, 30.5 length. This has high arm holes and is quite trim. Phenomenal fabric, hand stitched everything, just f***ing bonkers quality. Wish it fit.

Comment

[MENTION=13811]jspenc2[/MENTION] are you still interested?

$65 shipped. Borrelli, Kiton, Finamore-level quality.

Comment

Looks like a phenomenal shirt, just not sure the fit would work out for me. I hope somebody grabs it though.

Comment

Drop, $60. Better than anything you're going to find for even 2x the money. Seriously. Stop being cheap and get yourself this shirt, you deserve it.

Comment

FWIW, I would have snagged this long ago if I thought it would fit... I think it's probably just a bit too small in the chest and fear I would be turning around and trying to sell again. This is an amazing looking shirt though!

Comment

$55 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                        X