JCrew Bowery Slim - 33x30 Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCrew Bowery Slim - 33x30 Cloud

For sale: a pair of cloud Bowery Slim fit pants. $30 OBO. Perfect for the summer. In good condition. Payment via PayPal. Please ask all q's before purchase as there are no returns. Includes shipping in the CONUS.

Measurements:
    Tagged: 33x30
    Waist: 16.5"
    Length: 30
    Leg opening: 7.5

What color does "cloud" represent? I cannot tell by the images what shade that is.

Comment

It's a very light cream or off white

Comment

Originally posted by tairby View Post
        What color does "cloud" represent? I cannot tell by the images what shade that is.
        Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
        It's a very light cream or off white
        I have these pants in this shade and it's perfect. I reach for them almost twice a week during the spring and summer.

Comment

100% cotton?

Comment

@ktm7 Yup. I'd keep these if my they weren't too slim for my legs. I'm happier in the standard Bowery cut.

Comment

What is the thigh measurement 2" down if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

[MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION] As in 2" from the crotch? 12"

Comment

Dang, if it was just a tad wider in the thighs and waist. Do these stretch at all? I have 24" thighs, with a ~33.5" waist.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                    Dang, if it was just a tad wider in the thighs and waist. Do these stretch at all? I have 24" thighs, with a ~33.5" waist.
                    Yeah man, they do but I just sold them. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Comment

Working...
                    X