Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooks Brothers 1818 38R Fitz Cut Half-Canvassed, Partially Lined Navy Hopsack Blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks Brothers 1818 38R Fitz Cut Half-Canvassed, Partially Lined Navy Hopsack Blazer

For sale is a beautiful and barely worn Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Fit navy hopsack blazer. The jacket is half-canvassed and partially lined, making it a year-round staple, and the trim Fitzgerald fit still maintains fairly classic proportions in terms of lapel width and jacket length, making it a versatile and timeless piece.

$280 OBO

Selling because I'm now a size 40.

Made in the USA.

The details:
    Shoulder: 17.75 pad to pad (seam to seam 17)
    Chest (P2P): 20
    Waist: 18.5
    Length: 29.4
    Sleeves: 26 (I had these let out slightly to this length)
    Single vented
    Flap pockets
    3" lapels
    Nonfunctioning, pewter buttons with BB logo. Classy and subtle touch!

PLEASE NOTE: there is a small snag/hole on the L sleeve about 1"above the buttons (pictured). Would be an easy repair for your tailor.

No returns. Please ask all questions prior to purchasing. Payment is via Paypal. Shipping included (CONUS). Hanger not included. Anything you see other than the blazer is not included.

Pics:

Click here to see more - http://www.styleforum.net/t/480489/b...partial-lining

Bump! $270 obo.

Comment

$260. Way better than the Fitz fit Joe posted from the current BB sale. This is an amazing jacket. The wool is a beautiful, true hopsack, there's a great BB half canvas, it's barely lined. If it were a 40R I'd keep it.

Comment

Bump for a great jacket!

Comment

Thanks for the bump! $260 OBO. If you're a slim 38R why would you buy anything else at this price?

Comment

Bump. $260 OBO. Year-round staple. Killing me that this thing doesn't fit.

Comment

$250 OBO. Why are you buying from Suit Supply at this price?

Comment

Bump. $250 OBO. Great deal. Stop buying crappy JCF stuff and get yourself a real sportcoat.

Comment

Drop to $240. Starting to think that this jacket is too good for most folks on here...

Comment

Crazy no one has bought this yet... it'd be mine if it weren't for another navy blue 1/2 lined blazer I just bought.

Bump for an awesome price and product!

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                      Drop to $240. Starting to think that this jacket is too good for most folks on here...
                      If only it were my size....

Comment

If this had patch pockets, I would have purchased it months ago. Someone buy this thing!

Comment

BUMP [MENTION=9652]vespertiliovir[/MENTION] I would just swap out the buttons for brown horn and call it a day, will look plenty casual with that change.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
                            X