FS: Merona Kensginton, Express cotton, Maroon Tweed 38-40R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Merona Kensginton, Express cotton, Maroon Tweed 38-40R

I'm thinning the herd of sportcoats that either don't fit me anymore or my wife doesn't like. For reference I am 6' 1" 160lbs. If you want all three of them, I'll drop the price $10 and sell them all for $80.

1. Merona Kensington M Grey - asking $25 (includes shipping to CONUS)

I wore this probably twice as it was a little too short for my taste. Made from a soft cotton twill, this jacket is completely unlined and breezy enough for the entire summer. Patch pockets also dress this sportcoat down and make it the perfect companion to dark wash jeans or casual navy chinos.

Details:
    Shoulder to shoulder - 18
    Pit to pit - 20.5
    Waist - 19
    Sleeve (from shoulder seam) - 24.5 (+0.5" to let out)
    Length - 29.25 from base of collar

See more images here.

2. Maroon Tweed 40R - asking $35 (includes shipping to CONUS)

This is a beautiful mid-weight half-lined100% wool tweed jacket put out by the old menswear brand Stanley Blacker. The jacket is traditionally proportioned with good sized lapels and medium gorge height. I really love this jacket. But my wife doesn't. So my loss is your gain. I bought this jacket approximately two years ago from another threads member and wore it several times, but not enough to justify keeping it. The only thing wrong with it is one of the sleeve buttons fell off. I have the button and will send it with the jacket. It shouldn't be more than 10 minutes of your time to sew it back on or a few dollars at your tailor.

Details:
    Shoulder to shoulder - 18
    Pit to pit - 20
    Waist - 18
    Sleeve (from shoulder seam) - 25.25 (+0" to let out)
    Length - 30 from base of collar

Pictures:

See more images here.

3. Express Cotton Blazer 38R - asking $30 (includes shipping to CONUS)

This was one of my first sportcoats about 3 years ago and I still love it. Unfortunately, I realized that it is just too small for me. However, it is a great sportcoat in a shade of tan that is very similar like this current JCrew sportcoat. It is a crisp cotton twill with pick stitching accents and two vents. It is fully lined.

Details:
    Shoulder to shoulder - 17
    Pit to pit - 20.75
    Waist - 18.75
    Sleeve (from shoulder seam) - 24.5 (+1" to let out)
    Length - 30.5 from base of collar

Pictures:

See more images here.
Working...
X