No announcement yet.

FS: BB Milano Chino 33/32, Gap Slim Resin Rinse 32/32, Gap Slim Microcord 32/32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BB Milano Chino 33/32, Gap Slim Resin Rinse 32/32, Gap Slim Microcord 32/32

Hey everyone-

I have 3 pairs of pants that I can't fit into anymore:

First is a really nice pair of BB Milano cut chinos. I don't know much about which kind of chino they are, as the tag does not clarify, but they are great quality. Nice thick construction. Stone color, flat front, 33x32. Worn less than 5 times as they never really fit well in the first place. I am thin but have a large seat and thighs, so its hard finding well-fitting pants.

Next is a pair of slim resin rinse denim from Gap. Never washed, they are starting to accumulate the beginning of a nice fade, really great feeling jeans and look very sharp. Unfortunately my thighs dont fit in them anymore. They don't have the hems sealed like selvedge denim does, but still nice jeans, especially for someone not looking to drop a lot of money right now on dark jeans that are developing their own character. 32/32.

Third is a pair of slim Gap micro cord pants that i bought last fall. Same thing, thighs don't fit anymore. Nice brown/tan color. 33/32

Looking to get $40+shipping for the BB, $25+shipping for the jeans and $15+shipping for the micro cords. All 3 for $70 shipped. Both Gap pants for $35 shipped.

Pictures are pretty lousy but they give you a good idea of everything. No holes, frays, tears or stains on anything. non-smoking home.
    http://imgur.com/a/ENzZH

bump it up

Comment

all 3 or $65 bump

Comment

Working...
      X