Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattface
    replied
    I actually sized down a full size in my Iron Rangers. Tried an 11.5 and the 11 was better. I'm tempted by these at that price for sure!

Leave a comment:

• facelessghost
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    What's the general consensus with these boots re: sizing? Do they fit true to size?
    J. Crew recommended sizing down half a size, and that worked for me. I typically wear an 11.5 D dress shoes (511 and 65 lasts from AE), a 12 or so in sneakers, and 13 in running shoes and flip slops(!). These 11s fit me pretty well, although they were a bit voluminous. A 10.5 would have been too small.

Also, the boots are sold.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    What's the general consensus with these boots re: sizing? Do they fit true to size?

Leave a comment:

• believe0101
    replied
    Good god, if you were a 10.5 I'd be so on these. At that price, you'll sell for sure.

Leave a comment:

• facelessghost
    replied
    These are on ebay now, but I'll sell them through the forum for $150 + shipping, if anyone is interested.

Leave a comment:

• facelessghost
    started a topic NIB Red Wing Beckman - 11 D - $160

NIB Red Wing Beckman - 11 D - $160

This is the moment in which I finally concede that I'm not a boot person. Of course, this means I've got to do something with these Beckmans. These are the J. Crew edition, the web page for which you can see here:

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...sFromSale=true

You can also look at an album of the actual boots here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cJPG

Yours for $160, plus whatever it costs me to ship them to you. PM me your ZIP for a shipping quote. I'm in Salt Lake, so the farther west you are the cheaper these are going to be.
Working...
X