Incotex Ivory Wool Trousers Size 32 - charcoal NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incotex Ivory Wool Trousers Size 32 - charcoal NEW

Up for sale are new with tag Incotex Ivory 100% wool twill trousers, charcoal color, in size 32, unhemmed.

$72 shipped to CONUS.

I bought these in the Clad sale [edit - Clad calls the color "grey]. I wear a size 32 waist but these are just slightly (like 2 more months of working out) too slim for me and I want to size up to a 33. They are cut slim but not skinny. Very appropriate for an office work environment and the color makes them a wardrobe staple. I am no expert but the wool appears to be high quality.

Here is a link to the item on Clad. The 32's are sold out in this color:

http://www.cladmen.com/brands/incotex-ivory-inside/twill-dress-trousers.html

The price reflects what I paid and I am willing to eat the shipping cost. Let me know if you have any questions.

Just have a tailor let out the pants a bit...Sounds like that was your only complaint.

Comment

Incotex are some of the best pants in the world... Please stop tempting me with clad deals :/

Comment

Just to be clear, these are Incotex Ivory which is manufactured by Balin, I believe. Some of the more obnoxious styleforum members are up in arms about that. They are very good trousers for $72 though.

I thought about having them let out but wondered how expensive that would be.

Comment

The site doesn't show a charcoal color - just black, grey, navy, and tan.

Is it one of those colors or did they sell out of what you have?

Comment

It is the color that Clad, consistent with their other poor descriptions, calls "grey." It is a dark, charcoal grey.

Comment

Gotcha. I usually wear 32 to get the 34 inseam but am a true 31. Tempting, but I have two pants of that shade now.

Comment

Having pants let out is not expensive... $15-20 I think?

Comment

Having the waist let out is not expensive at all! If the fit is just slightly off, I would defenitly have them let out!

Especially those ones. Take it to a tailor, try them on and get their opinion and cost, then make ur decision.

Comment

Jason, I wouldn't be too disappointed. It's my understanding these Ivory trousers are lacking everything that makes Incotex so great. Not to discourage any potential buyers, as these are still a steal at this price, it's just not what you would normally expect from such a high end trouser brand.

Comment

I received another pair in size 33 and they are just a better fit. So, I would still like to sell the size 32 wool, charcoal trousers. They would be perfect for someone who usually wears a 31 waist size. Also, I said before that they are unhemmed, but they actually are finished on the bottom, just with a long inseam. I will measure the inseam upon request.

Comment

Working...
                      X