Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2 X $200 Allen Edmonds Gift Cards (Same as cash at allenedmonds.com or in stores)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2 X $200 Allen Edmonds Gift Cards (Same as cash at allenedmonds.com or in stores)

Selling two $200 Allen Edmonds gift cards. Asking $175 per card shipped in CONUS . Could probably also deliver in Chicago.

Received the cards as gifts and they've been sitting in my drawer since Christmas. Don't have anything I want to buy right now.

These are physical gift cards that can be used same as cash at allenedmonds.com or in Allen Edmonds retail stores or the Allen Edmonds outlet stores. That means you can use them on sale/clearance items or stack with other promo codes you may have.

I can mail the physical card and/or send the codes if you want to use it immediately. Anniversary Sale starts today so you could stack this with that sale. I suspect it will also work on factory seconds from the Shoebank, but I haven't confirmed that.

Also listed these over at styleforum. Have a little more of a post history over there. http://www.styleforum.net/t/473397/f...m-or-in-stores

PM if interested. Thanks!

Working...
X