FS: navy Made in Maine Bass Weejuns Sz. 9.5D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: navy Made in Maine Bass Weejuns Sz. 9.5D

Too many shoes so I'm getting rid of as much as I can. Great quality but I never found the time to wear them. 55 dollars shipping included. Original duster bag included. PM with offers

Are they tts?

Comment

I'm usually a 8.5-9 on CDBs. How will these fit?

Comment

[MENTION=13371]paintflinger[/MENTION] they are in terms of the length but my foot is a little wide for normal with loafers

Comment

Width

Comment

Alrighty, GLWTS

Comment

any idea how the width of these compares to, say a pair of sperry docksiders?

Comment

The width is the same as my Sperry's. However the Sperry's are easier to wear due to the sides being more flexible.

Comment

I'm so torn about these. If only they were a dark brown shade, this would be a no-brainer. Navy though, is a little more difficult to think about when/how I'd wear them.

Comment

$55 is an incredible price for these NIB. I bought a pair of these from Gilt in the golden cxl color for around $125 and even that was a good deal. I love my pair and wore them all last summer. If these were a 10.5 they would be mine by now.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                      I'm so torn about these. If only they were a dark brown shade, this would be a no-brainer. Navy though, is a little more difficult to think about when/how I'd wear them.
                      Yeah I felt the same way before I bought them. However, they went with way more things that I thought they would which increased my aggravation since they didn't fit well. I have a decent amount of OCBD in white, blue, pink etc and they look really good with plain or pocket T's, Dark jeans and chinos.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

I'll offer 40?

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Nooooooo. I didn't see these until last night

Comment

Working...
                              X