Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: JCrew Kenton Pacer Leather Boots 10.5D

Hi all,

For sale is a 10.5D pair of JCrew Kenton Pacer Leather (non-suede) Boots. Brand new, never worn except for home try-on, received them in the mail this past week.
    I ordered 2 sizes at different times last month and am deciding to keep the other pair. Here are the boots on J Crew's website: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...2768/B2768.jsp

Included: the boots in the original wrappers, J Crew boot bags that came with the boots, original shoebox.
    See pictures below. Let me know if any questions.
    Asking $145 shipped through PayPal (+3%).

Bump

Comment

Hi DuFrank, I know it has been quite some time since you posted about the boot. If you could let me know if these shoes run true to size I would greatly appreciate it. Most reviews have said the boot actually runs small and usually boots in my experience run a half size larger. I typically wear boots in size 10 (downsizing down by half a size from my sneaker shoe size of 10.5), however, these boots should one get there regular shoe size or possibly even go up a full size (that would mean size 11 for me in these boots). I'm ordering from ebay and have no clue on what size to purchase. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Soal1 View Post
        Hi DuFrank, I know it has been quite some time since you posted about the boot. If you could let me know if these shoes run true to size I would greatly appreciate it. Most reviews have said the boot actually runs small and usually boots in my experience run a half size larger. I typically wear boots in size 10 (downsizing down by half a size from my sneaker shoe size of 10.5), however, these boots should one get there regular shoe size or possibly even go up a full size (that would mean size 11 for me in these boots). I'm ordering from ebay and have no clue on what size to purchase. Thanks in advance.
        Might wanna tag him so he sees it. [MENTION=13309]DuFrank[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Soal1 View Post
          Hey Soal1, I'd say they run pretty true to size and perhaps err on being a bit larger than true to size, but just barely.
          I have the Plain-toe style of these boots and they fit well with thicker socks in my normal/true size. My sneakers and dress shoes are mostly 11 (sometimes 11.5D as I have wider feet) and these boots that fit are 11.

Side-note in case it's helpful: I recommend erring on getting the larger fit and just compensating with thicker socks for comfort. YMMV

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tag, DapperTexan. I would've missed it otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X