J Crew Thompson suit in Charcoal Worsted Wool in 42R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J Crew Thompson suit in Charcoal Worsted Wool in 42R

Unfortunately this like new suit doesn't fit anymore and I need to let it go. It is about a year old and has been worn about 4-5 times, no more than a couple hours each wear. The jacket is 42R and the pants are 36x32. Charcoal wool and freshly dry cleaned. No alterations have been done.

Pardon the harsh lighting... it's just been pressed so it is not wrinkly.

Looking for $140 shipped
    Last edited by Slow*Jim; March 3, 2015, 09:48 PM.

Originally posted by Slow*Jim View Post
    Unfortunately this like new suit doesn't fit anymore and I need to let it go. It is about a year old and has been worn about 4-5 times, no more than a couple hours each wear. The jacket is 42R and the pants are 36x32. Charcoal wool and freshly dry cleaned (still in plastic).

I will try to post up some pics this evening. Looking for $140 shipped
    Wish this were 38R, I'd be all over it. Great deal.

I own this same suit in navy and love it. Got the sides and sleeves taken in a bit and it fits and looks just like a Ludlow now.

Comment

When you post pics, could you also note the alterations you've had done on the suit?
      I'm curious as to how the suit is different from stock (e.g. Sleeves shortened? Waist taken in?)

Thank you!

Comment

No alterations have been done. Pics added to first post

Comment

Are the pants their Classic/Standard Fit, or are they Slim Fit?

Comment

I believe they are the slim fit. Is there a tag or something where it would be indicated? I can check when I get home tonight.

Comment

Price drop to 120 shipped!

Comment

Working...
              X