Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Tyrwhitt $100 Voucher - $60

Hello gents!

Bought this Charles Tyrwhitt voucher for $100 worth of merchandise a while back to pick up some shirts. However, since then I have realized I need other pieces and would like to sell this voucher to raise some funds.

I am looking to get $60 for it.

If interested, please send payment via PayPal to [email protected] (payment for goods) and I will forward you the email containing the code.

Feel free to check my StyleForum feedback using this link.

Thanks!

Here is the fine print for using the voucher:

Limit 1 per customer Limit 1 redemption code at checkout BASKET VALUE (VALUE OF PRODUCTS IN TOTAL, EXCLUDING SHIPPING AND ALTERATIONS) MUST BE EQUAL TO OR GREATER THAN VALUE OF THE VOUCHER. MUST SPEND $50 OR MORE TO REDEEM OPTION A; MUST SPEND $100 OR MORE TO REDEEM OPTION B Valid for US customers only for purchase on www.ctshirts.com; voucher will not be accepted on any URL where an offer is already applied Shipping not included and standard shipping applies; priority and express shipping options available Product will be delivered two weeks from the time of redemption on merchant site Valid for online redemption only; no in-store redemptions or returns allowed Not valid in conjunction with other coupon codes, voucher codes, discount codes or cash back Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash Voucher will apply to the Standard 4 for $199 offer, and other typical multi-buys No refunds on Voucher value; voucher amount will be honored as credit once return is received. Such credit can be redeemed via telephone exchange orders only Free online returns Valid on clearance items Not valid on gift vouchers, gift boxes, or alterations Paypal not valid as payment method when placing an order using discount voucher Entire value must be used in a single visit US toll free number (24 hours): 1-866-797-2701

Thank you Dappered, voucher's sold.

Comment

Working...
    X