FS/FT: Affordable chronos, casio and timex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: Affordable chronos, casio and timex

I have decided that I just don't like a dark case on my wrist. Not my thing. So I have 2 watches I am going to see about letting go. I will sell or trade. I will try and find a good lighting to take some pics but if not, I will take these to work tomorrow and snap some. Much better lighting there. For now I am linking to the amazon listings. For trade I will consider about anything but as for watches, I want a diver or a light faced dress watch. Doesn't have to be fancy, just in those styles.

Casio AMW330B-1AV

First up is the one with some use on it. Minor wear around the lug and on a stock strap. Looking for $45
    http://www.amazon.com/Casio-AMW330B-.../dp/B004IZ2KWO

Timex t49905 Field Expedition

Brand new, just tried it on and didn't like it. Looking for $50 Total up-front I found this one on clearance at Walmart but have no problem with the asking price. I searched 10 or more stores int he metro Atlanta area and even McDonough on a drive through the area. I put in work and the price is still reasonable comparatively.
    http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T49905-E.../dp/B00JC7ZB7O

Buyer pays actual shipping. International is fine as long as you assume responsibility for the extra shipping and any potential international shipping risks. I have never had issues shipping hard goods across the borders though. I will entertain offers but no lowballing on the Timex. I have the receipt and it is easier to just take it back and get my money instantly than deal with fees, packing it up and getting it out so I have to make something out of it...or get a sweet trade.

EDIT: forgot the FS/WTT in the subject. If a mod wants to toss it in there it would probably help.
    Last edited by LesserBlackDog; March 2, 2015, 07:01 PM.

Timex sold

Comment

Some pics of the Casio finally. These show the finish rub on the one lug and the hairline scratches on the bezel. Crystal is clean.

Comment

Working...
      X