WTT or FS: barbour challenger jacket small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT or FS: barbour challenger jacket small

I really wish I could keep this jacket but it is just slightly too big for me. It is a size small but I would say it is the equivalent of a 38r jacket. It is in excellent condition. I liked it because it was waterproof but did not have the waxy look of the bedale, beaufort, etc.

I can post pics when I get home but you can see it here now. http://www.orvis.com/p/barbour-herri...hallenger/1g21

The only poor reviews are in terms of getting the right fit and the same for me.

My primary interest would be something of a trade. Maybe you have something like a barbour 36 that is a little too small for you. I'm also looking for versatile overcoat in a 36-38 short. I'm also looking for quality dress boots in 7-7.5d or 6-6.5uk. I'd be happy to add money on my side

if this was a M I'd be all over this. good luck selling

Comment

Originally posted by tairby View Post
      if this was a M I'd be all over this. good luck selling
      It fits like a M

Comment

I don't have any of the things you'd like to swap it for but let me know if you end up putting a cash asking price out for this. Also is the color more brown or green? Hard to tell on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ktm7 View Post
          I don't have any of the things you'd like to swap it for but let me know if you end up putting a cash asking price out for this. Also is the color more brown or green? Hard to tell on the site.
          Sure, I'm gonna wait another day or two. Unless you want to make me an offer I cant refuse. I would say it's more brown, I can post pics later this weekend. I should note that I saw white and gold on that viral dress picture. How anyone sees black and blue is beyond me.

Comment

Are you able to get us some exact measurements? I'd be very interested to see just what the dimensions are.

Comment

is this still available?

Comment

Originally posted by tairby View Post
                is this still available?
                Also interested in availability and price

Comment

Are you interested in trading this for a new Boden small navy quilted jacket. Joe covered this recently.
                  http://www.simplifiedmen.com

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. GF and I were at a B&B in Saugatuck, MI. I highly recommend the area.

Here are a couple pics from this morning.

No real trade offers came through, so I'm listing it at $150shipped. There's a two-man queue that messaged me about buying from the get go. If they fall through, it will be open to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stylekid View Post
                      Are you interested in trading this for a new Boden small navy quilted jacket. Joe covered this recently.
                      Sorry don't like quilted jackets.

Comment

Working...
                      X