JOS A BANK "Slim Fit" suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOS A BANK "Slim Fit" suits

OK dappered-ones, i have 3 Jos A Bank suits from their first offering of Joseph "Slim Fit" line (with the gold jacket lining). I am not built for this cut of suit, and I would much rather sale them cheap to someone who would be able to use it. These are barely worn and have been sitting in my closet for some time. I am happy to get them dry cleaned before shipping out. before I take pictures and go through that whole thing, would anyone be interested?

- grey thin pinstripe
    - navy thin pinstripe
    - black thin pinstripe

I will gladly provide measurements and pics on request, just want to see if anyone would be interested before i go through all that

At least have the tagged size in the title or even the post so people can tell if it's something that could possibly fit them.

Comment

That's a good point, oops.

The size of the suits are 39R (to best of my knowledge) and 33x30 pants. These are not suit separates.

Comment

I'd say go ahead and provide pics and measurements. Also, what you would be looking to get for them. Price plays a large role in how interested people are.

Comment

Really depends on price for me. Marked 39r and 33x30 is pretty much my size depending on cut of course.

Comment

Dapper--that's true. I'll work on photos and measurements.

Robert--I'm really willing to work for prices on these suits. Really not looking to get $$$$ on these, even at their buy 1, get 2 free prices.

The fit on these are pretty similar to a "Modern Fit". Definitely not a true Slim.. these were Jos A Bank's first go with their Joseph line.

Comment

Working...
            X