No announcement yet.

Alden Leather Soul Self Edge Conservation Boots 9.5D Natural Horween Chromexcel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alden Leather Soul Self Edge Conservation Boots 9.5D Natural Horween Chromexcel

Up for sale is a pair of the super rare Alden x Leather Soul x Self Edge collaboration boots. These were a very limited run done special by Alden for Leather Soul and Self Edge and were limited to only 100 pairs. These are made on the Trubulance last (same as the Indy boot) and are a size 9.5D. The boots are in good used condition. Always stored with shoe trees, and polished with Alden neutral colored boot creme. Includes the box and both shoe bags, as well as a brand new pair of Alden natural colored laces.

Please look at all hi-resolution images so that you are familiar with the condition of the boots before bidding, and please also make sure you are familiar with Alden sizing, as there are no returns due to fit issues.

Here's what Leather Soul had to say about these boots:

This is the first time we have released this style from Alden. It was first introduced to me personally by Art Tarlow, the owner of Alden Shoe Company. I thought it would make the perfect collaboration boot, showcasing vintage heritage and detail, something that is very important to Self Edge. The detailing we chose complements the Iron Heart jean silhouette. The Trubalance last has a chunky look and fits a wide variety of foot shapes. The tan goodyear rubber wedge sole adds to the vintage look and provides great light weight comfort. Horween natural Chromexcel was chosen, just like natural indigo denim, for its remarkable aging potential.

Asking price is $300 shipped anywhere in the US.

I have a bunch more hi-res images of the shoes, so email me at nubreed71 AT gmail DOT com for more pics.

SOLD.

Comment

Working...
    X